EMPOWERING INDIVIDUALS FOR A BETTER PROFESSIONAL LIFE BY GUIDING & PROVIDING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- 12.1 CRORE unemployed Individuals in India
- 9000 CroRE work hours wasted every year
- 5 Lakh fresh ENGINEERING GRADUATES remain UNEMPLOYED EVERY YEAR
Continuous Professional Development through Career Guidance, Internship & Job Opportunities, Industry & Corporate Exposure, Seminars, Webinars, Workshops, Competitions, etc.
INDUSTRY-ACADEMIA CONNECT (IAC)
This is our flagship project in association with Cloud Counselage Pvt. Ltd. to provide Industry & Corporate Exposure to the students PAN India. In a nutshell, IAC is:-
- A single point platform for Industry & Academia to get associated for engagements like internships, etc.
- Career Vision for all students PAN India
- Industry & Corporate Exposure for students and faculty with real training and hands-on experience on live projects
- Coherent access to talent for companies
- Gen-Z connect for the industries
ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR
To help the student community and faculties of the educational institution
Through various activities i.e. internships, seminars, webinars, workshops, career vision sessions, etc.
For Technical & Management students to provide exposure and real world experience
Internships for IT & Non-IT technical students in 16 different technologies
You can donate to make a difference.
- Donate in kind for the cause
- Make an impactful monetary donation (non-cash)
- Harness your skills and efforts for the cause
- Be a part of CC-GAC’s various teams of operations, finance, legal, etc.
- Act as a mentor to the youth of India
- Spread awareness about the cause
- Arrange to associate your organisation with CC-GAC for the IAC initiative as a part of your organisation’s CSR activities
- Arrange for grants from the State/ Central Govt.
- Arrange for funds from the MLA/ MP funds
- Spread the word for this social cause amongst the companies/ governing bodies
- Arrange to associate your College/ University with CC-GAC under the IAC initiative
- Spread the word for this social cause in your Academia